The ultimate pure alfalfa fibre feed for fuelling hard work, improving stamina and promoting condition in horses and ponies.
The addition of rape seed oil makes this feed excellent for providing slow-release energy without the fizz. As Alfa-A Oil is free from molasses and cereal grains it is ideal for over-excitable individuals or those prone to muscle problems.
The original pure alfalfa fibre feed with a light molasses coating, providing quality natural nutrients for working horses and ponies.
- A high fibre feed providing 10MJ/kg of Digestible Energy, which is comparable to a cool mix or cube
- Made from pure alfalfa which is proven to aid digestive health and buffer acidity in the digestive tract
- Contains naturally occurring vitamins and minerals, rich in calcium, making it ideal for breeding and young stock
The perfect pure alfalfa fibre feed for fuelling work or promoting condition in horses and ponies that are prone to laminitis.
Naturally low in sugar and starch, Alfa-A Molasses Free contains no added sugar, is molasses and preservative free and is approved by The Laminitis Trust.
A high-fibre, low sugar and starch, conditioning feed. Ideal for aiding hydration or for older horses and ponies who struggle to chew longer length fibre.
The combination of alfalfa and unmolassed sugar beet pulp provides ‘slow releasing’ energy in the form of highly digestible fibre. Alfa-Beet is therefore ideal for weight gain without over-exuberance.
Contains pure alfalfa and are a high-fibre source for horses, ponies and other animals, such as cattle, sheep, goats and camelids.
- Alfalfa pellets are an excellent way of providing fibre in a concentrated form
- No added sugar and low in starch
- Alfalfa Pellets are rich in calcium and other naturally occurring vitamins and minerals
- They can be fed soaked, making it ideal for older animals who struggle to chew
- Alfalfa Pellets are perfect for use in a snack ball to help reduce boredom and provide a more natural ‘trickle’ feeding rate
A high-fibre maintenance feed for leisure horses and ponies with added vitamins and minerals.
- Hi-Fi Good Do-er is a blend of alfalfa and quality soft straw, lightly coated with molasses and spearmint oil
- Hi-Fi Good Do-er is an easy to feed, high-fibre feed containing nutrients that those on restricted grass and forage intake might be missing out on
- Ideal for overweight horses and ponies or those that maintain their weight easily
- Includes natural spearmint oil to tempt fussy eaters
- Hi-Fi Good Do-er can be used as a total or partial hay replacer – simply replace the weight of hay with the same weight of Hi-Fi Good Do-er or feed ad-lib
A nutritionally balanced, low-calorie, high-fibre feed for leisure horses and ponies, combining essential nutrients for healthy hooves with a light molasses coating. Combining fibre sources that are all low in starch and sugars, Healthy Hooves is ideal for promoting gut health. A comprehensive range of vitamins and minerals are included to complement those naturally occurring in alfalfa to provide a balanced diet for your horse or pony.
- Dengie Healthy Hooves has a full range of B vitamins including biotin at levels that research has shown to be effective at maximising hoof health
- Low sugar and starch – research has shown that horses and ponies predisposed to laminitis are at greater risk if fed cereals. Healthy Hooves is free from whole cereal grains.
- Chelated Trace Minerals – these are important for improved bio-availability to the horse, i.e. they are more easily absorbed. Trace minerals are important for general condition including hooves and coat condition and are also integral components of the body’s antioxidant system.
- Essential High-Fibre – fibre provides slow release energy and is essential for maximising gut health.
- Highly palatable – Healthy Hooves contains added garlic for great palatability and pellets for added interest.
A nutritionally balanced, low-calorie, high-fibre feed for leisure horses and ponies, containing essential nutrients for healthy hooves.
Healthy Hooves Molasses Free is a new tasty twist on an old favourite, with just one thing missing – the added sugar! It’s still a complete feed with no need for any extras, packed with essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals to help keep horses and ponies looking and feeling fabulous, and their feet in great condition.
A nutritionally balanced, medium-calorie fibre feed containing the latest ingredients known to promote gut health including alfalfa.
- Provides 11.5MJ/kg of Digestible Energy, which is comparable to a medium energy mix or cube
- Made from pure alfalfa which is naturally low in sugar and starch and is proven to be a natural buffer to maintain correct acidity levels in the digestive tract
- Contains ADM Protexin In-Feed Formula, which supplies prebiotics and yeast to maintain gut health.
- A high specification of vitamins and minerals, including B vitamins plus additional magnesium and calcium are included to help maintain optimal digestive health
- Contains a unique blend of herbs including oregano, cinnamon and ginger which are believed to be powerful antioxidants
- A light oil coating has been included for slow release energy and coat shine
- Free from molasses and preservatives
The perfect low-calorie, high-fibre maintenance feed for leisure horses and ponies. Hi-Fi Lite is approved by The Laminitis Trust.
- Ideal for overweight horses and ponies
- Low in sugar and starch, Hi-Fi Lite is suitable for horses and ponies prone to lamintis
- Hi-Fi Lite provides 7.5MJ/kg Digestible Energy, perfect for horses and ponies in light work or at rest
- High-quality soft oat straw is blended with nutrient rich alfalfa
- Hi-Fi Lite can be used as a low-calorie total or partial hay replacer
An easy to chew, highly digestible fibre feed suitable for all horses and ponies, particularly those with poor teeth.
- Hi-Fi Senior is a blend of soft grass and nutrient rich alfalfa with a light molasses and oil coating
- Highly digestible fibre for optimal digestive health
- Hi-Fi Senior can be used as a hay replacer for performance horses, those with respiratory problems or horses who can no longer chew the longer length of hay or haylage
- The short chop and soft grass make it easier to chew. Soaked Alfa-Beet can be added for extra calories and weight gain
- If using as a hay replacer, simply replace the weight of hay with the same weight of Hi-Fi Senior or feed ad-lib
- With an energy level comparable to very good quality hay, Hi-Fi Senior can improve the feed value of the ration, helping poor do-ers to gain weight