A concentrated, cereal free, balanced feed suitable for horses of all disciplines, veterans and youngstock.
With generous amounts of added prebiotics, probiotics, fruits, herbs and botanicals, providing functional foods to nutritionally support a healthy gut environment.
Why choose ‘Base Mix’?
· No fillers, binders, pelleting agents, preservatives or chemically synthesised micro-nutrients are included.
· Contains essential amino acids, fatty acids, nucleic acids, natural vitamins, chelated minerals and over 100 anti-oxidants to nutritionally support a healthy equine.
· All ingredients have been carefully sourced, wherever possible, to avoid chemical treatments such as pesticide and herbicide, preservatives and mould inhibitors, etc.
· Contains no wheatfeed, oatfeed, soya, sugar beet, molasses, alfalfa, soya oil, corn oil, mixed vegetable oil or waste by-products from human oat or wheat food milling and production.
· All Ingredients have been carefully processed to minimise denaturation of the essential macro and micro nutrients.
Stabilised and ground whole linseed, naturally stabilised rice bran, natural fractionated yeast extract, proprietary blend of herbs (fruits, herbs and botanicals), limestone flour, magnesium carbonate, Bioplex minerals, Lysine, Yea-Sacc, Bio-Mos, Natural vitamin E, chelated magnesium, chelated calcium, chelated zinc, chelated copper, chelated selenium, organic extra virgin sesame seed oil, natural vitamin A and D3.
Oil (21.3%), Protein (22%), Starch (7.5%), Sugar (2.2%), Fibre (18.6%), Ash (11%) DE=14.2MJ/kg
*Analysis correct as of 11/06/2018