£11.90 inc VAT
Introduce as soon after hatching as possible and continue for approx. 6 –
Feed on a free access basis and gradually change over to Henry’s Natural Growers Pellets by mixing crumbs and pellets to ensure a gradual changeover.
Expect to feed approx 400-
450g total feed upto 6 weeks
£8.50 inc VAT
A complete compound feedingstuff for laying birds.
· Traditional ingredients
· Fortified with minerals and vitamins
· Balanced Nutrients
· With added calcium for strong shells
Feed from 16 weeks of age
Composition: Wheat, Wheat Feed, Soya (bean), meal dehulled, Calcium carbonate, Maize Germ Expelier, Rape seed meal, Maize distillers dark grains, Vitamins & Trace elements, Dicalcium Phosphate
£44.99 inc VAT
Ready-to-use Permethrin based insecticidal powder
Combines a rapid knockdown and kill with a sustained residual activity
Especially effective against lice and fleas it will also kill most crawling and flying insects
For use on hard porous and non-porous surfaces, soft furnishings, pet bedding, skirting boards, inside door frames, animal houses and sheds
£7.99 inc VAT
The first step in defense against feather pecking and bullying.
- Anti-Feather Pecking Spray helps prevent biting, plucking and cannibalism
- It contains a foul-tasting substance with a very strong odour. The foul-tasting substance is strong and most biting or plucking should cease after 1-2 days
- Anti-Feather Pecking Spray also includes anti- bacterial agents that will help disinfect minor skin abrasions. These agents also help minimise the spread of bacterial infections and support the healing process.
How to use
Spray on to any affected areas including skin where feathers have been removed. Use on feathers should be avoided.
£7.50 inc VAT
Pesk Pest: Scaly Leg
- 3 in 1 spray provides a natural barrier to deter mites
- Creates an uninhabitable environment for the mites
- Provides relief by eradicating the source of discomfort
- Spray onto a soft toothbrush
- Apply to the legs and feet in an upward motion, gently working into the scales
- Infestation: Repeat every 5-6 days (to break the egg cycle) until the infestation and the scabs have gone from under the scales
Prevention: Use in times of infestation. Note that the scales will remain raised when the mites are gone