£16.00 inc VAT
· SPILLERS Alfalfa-Pro Fibre contains a blend of fibres including pure alfalfa which is high in quality protein and organic minerals, ideal for feeding alongside compound feeds and balancers.
· The short chopped fibre extends eating time and combined with the buffering properties of alfalfa helps to maintain gastric health.
· A blend of slowly, moderately and rapidly fermentable fibres to provide an ideal matrix to support hindgut health.
· Includes a high level of rapeseed oil to enhance coat shine and provide slow release energy for optimum condition.
· With added vitamin E, an important antioxidant to balance the high oil content.
· Low in starch and sugar to support digestive health and reduce the risk of excitability.
· Provides a broad spectrum of vitamins, minerals and amino acids to balance the diet every day.
· Specifically designed to balance the nutrients typically low in pasture, hay and haylage.
· No added iron which is often oversupplied in forage based diets.
· Contains 15mg of biotin per 500g serving proven to support hoof health.
· With chelated trace elements to maximise absorption.
· Cereal grain free, low in starch and sugar.
· A low energy mix to support horses on box rest and in pre training.
· Lower in starch than traditional mixes to encourage calm behaviour and controlled performance.
· Includes a blend of steam cooked barley, maize and peas alongside sources of highly digestible fibre and rapeseed oil.
· High in vitamin E, the most important antioxidant to support the immune system and muscle health.
· Includes chelated zinc, copper and manganese for maximum absorption.
· Contains a high level of added vitamin C for respiratory support.
· With added live yeast to support hindgut health and optimum digestion.
· Fast soaking fibre blend for all horses and ponies including those prone to laminitis.
· Cereal & molasses free, high in fibre & low in starch & sugar making it ideal for good doers and those in light work.
· With prebiotic FOS and probiotic live yeast to help support optimum digestive health.
· Supplies quality protein to help maintain topline & muscle tone. This is especially important for balancing the diet of horses and ponies on calorie restricted rations.
· Includes a full range of vitamins & minerals including chelated zinc & copper to help maximise absorption.
· Perfect for senior horses with poor teeth, especially those who have difficulty chewing long fibre.