£15.50 inc VAT
For the everyday maintenance of healthy joints.
· A low energy mix to support horses on box rest and in pre training.
· Lower in starch than traditional mixes to encourage calm behaviour and controlled performance.
· Includes a blend of steam cooked barley, maize and peas alongside sources of highly digestible fibre and rapeseed oil.
· High in vitamin E, the most important antioxidant to support the immune system and muscle health.
· Includes chelated zinc, copper and manganese for maximum absorption.
· Contains a high level of added vitamin C for respiratory support.
· With added live yeast to support hindgut health and optimum digestion.
· Ideal for active senior horses or those struggling to hold weight.
· Formulated for seniors requiring extra support to help build and maintain condition and topline.
· Contains easily digested steam flaked cereals and rapeseed oil for conditioning alongside highly digestible fibre
· Small sized particles ensure it is easy to chew for horses with poor teeth.
· Contains glucosamine to help support joint mobility and live yeast to maintain gut health.
· Includes chelated minerals for better absorption in the gut, and antioxidants to support the immune system.
· Fast soaking fibre blend for all horses and ponies including those prone to laminitis.
· Cereal & molasses free, high in fibre & low in starch & sugar making it ideal for good doers and those in light work.
· With prebiotic FOS and probiotic live yeast to help support optimum digestive health.
· Supplies quality protein to help maintain topline & muscle tone. This is especially important for balancing the diet of horses and ponies on calorie restricted rations.
· Includes a full range of vitamins & minerals including chelated zinc & copper to help maximise absorption.
· Perfect for senior horses with poor teeth, especially those who have difficulty chewing long fibre.
· SPILLERS Conditioning Fibre contains a palatable blend of soft fibres and oil formulated to help build condition without excitability.
· Includes chopped alfalfa which is high in quality protein and organic minerals.
· The high level of rapeseed oil provides slow release energy and enhances coat shine from within.
· Contains good quality protein to help support muscle tone and topline.
· Low in starch and sugar to support digestive health and reduce the risk of excitability.
· The short chopped fibre extends eating time; especially useful when fed in conjuction with compound feed or a balancer.
· Enriched with a broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals providing more nutrition per scoop.
Registration is free and easy!