Suitable for horse bedding as an alternative to straw or shavings.
· SPILLERS Conditioning Fibre contains a palatable blend of soft fibres and oil formulated to help build condition without excitability.
· Includes chopped alfalfa which is high in quality protein and organic minerals.
· The high level of rapeseed oil provides slow release energy and enhances coat shine from within.
· Contains good quality protein to help support muscle tone and topline.
· Low in starch and sugar to support digestive health and reduce the risk of excitability.
· The short chopped fibre extends eating time; especially useful when fed in conjuction with compound feed or a balancer.
· Enriched with a broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals providing more nutrition per scoop.
· Provides a broad spectrum of vitamins, minerals and amino acids to balance the diet every day.
· Specifically designed to balance the nutrients typically low in pasture, hay and haylage.
· No added iron which is often oversupplied in forage based diets.
· Contains 15mg of biotin per 500g serving proven to support hoof health.
· With chelated trace elements to maximise absorption.
· Cereal grain free, low in starch and sugar.
Registration is free and easy!