· SPILLERS Alfalfa-Pro Fibre contains a blend of fibres including pure alfalfa which is high in quality protein and organic minerals, ideal for feeding alongside compound feeds and balancers.
· The short chopped fibre extends eating time and combined with the buffering properties of alfalfa helps to maintain gastric health.
· A blend of slowly, moderately and rapidly fermentable fibres to provide an ideal matrix to support hindgut health.
· Includes a high level of rapeseed oil to enhance coat shine and provide slow release energy for optimum condition.
· With added vitamin E, an important antioxidant to balance the high oil content.
· Low in starch and sugar to support digestive health and reduce the risk of excitability.
Suitable for horse bedding as an alternative to straw or shavings.
· SPILLERS Conditioning Fibre contains a palatable blend of soft fibres and oil formulated to help build condition without excitability.
· Includes chopped alfalfa which is high in quality protein and organic minerals.
· The high level of rapeseed oil provides slow release energy and enhances coat shine from within.
· Contains good quality protein to help support muscle tone and topline.
· The short chopped fibre extends eating time; especially useful when fed in conjuction with compound feed or a balancer.
· Enriched with a broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals providing more nutrition per scoop.
· Ideal for active senior horses or those struggling to hold weight.
· Formulated for seniors requiring extra support to help build and maintain condition and topline.
· Contains easily digested steam flaked cereals and rapeseed oil for conditioning alongside highly digestible fibre
· Small sized particles ensure it is easy to chew for horses with poor teeth.
· Contains glucosamine to help support joint mobility and live yeast to maintain gut health.
· Includes chelated minerals for better absorption in the gut, and antioxidants to support the immune system.
Registration is free and easy!