Special Order Only.
· SPILLERS Conditioning Fibre contains a palatable blend of soft fibres and oil formulated to help build condition without excitability.
· Includes chopped alfalfa which is high in quality protein and organic minerals.
· The high level of rapeseed oil provides slow release energy and enhances coat shine from within.
· Contains good quality protein to help support muscle tone and topline.
· Low in starch and sugar to support digestive health and reduce the risk of excitability.
· The short chopped fibre extends eating time; especially useful when fed in conjuction with compound feed or a balancer.
· Enriched with a broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals providing more nutrition per scoop.
· A low energy mix to support horses on box rest and in pre training.
· Lower in starch than traditional mixes to encourage calm behaviour and controlled performance.
· Includes a blend of steam cooked barley, maize and peas alongside sources of highly digestible fibre and rapeseed oil.
· High in vitamin E, the most important antioxidant to support the immune system and muscle health.
· Includes chelated zinc, copper and manganese for maximum absorption.
· Contains a high level of added vitamin C for respiratory support.
· With added live yeast to support hindgut health and optimum digestion.
Registration is free and easy!