£11.30 inc VAT
Out of stock
Suitable for horse bedding as an alternative to straw or shavings.
· SPILLERS Conditioning Fibre contains a palatable blend of soft fibres and oil formulated to help build condition without excitability.
· Includes chopped alfalfa which is high in quality protein and organic minerals.
· The high level of rapeseed oil provides slow release energy and enhances coat shine from within.
· Contains good quality protein to help support muscle tone and topline.
· Low in starch and sugar to support digestive health and reduce the risk of excitability.
· The short chopped fibre extends eating time; especially useful when fed in conjuction with compound feed or a balancer.
· Enriched with a broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals providing more nutrition per scoop.
· SPILLERS Alfalfa-Pro Fibre contains a blend of fibres including pure alfalfa which is high in quality protein and organic minerals, ideal for feeding alongside compound feeds and balancers.
· The short chopped fibre extends eating time and combined with the buffering properties of alfalfa helps to maintain gastric health.
· A blend of slowly, moderately and rapidly fermentable fibres to provide an ideal matrix to support hindgut health.
· Includes a high level of rapeseed oil to enhance coat shine and provide slow release energy for optimum condition.
· With added vitamin E, an important antioxidant to balance the high oil content.
Registration is free and easy!