Ecoal – 25kg bag
Low CO2 smokeless coal for open fires and multi-fuel stoves
Homefire Ecoal produces less smoke, less C02 more heat and lasts longer than either coal or wood.
It is made using crushed olive stones, a natural waste product from olive oil production which are replenished every year without chopping down trees.
This smokeless eco fuel is easy to light and long-lasting, and burns with an attractive flame.
- Emits 80% less smoke than house coal and 50% less than kiln-dried logs
- Emits 40% less carbon dioxide than house coal
- Produces over 38% more heat than house coal
- Burns with a naturally attractive flame
- Suitable for smokeless zones
- HETAS approved
- Burns longer so can work out cheaper than house coal and kiln-dried logs